Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hi from the MTC!

Hi from the MTC!

I made it!! It was a long flight and I didn't meet up with any other missionaries along the way, but that's okay. The people I sat with on both flights were super nice. The first guy was a lawyer from Portland who was LDS. He was taking his family to Walt Disney World.  The next flight I sat by a man from Ireland and his wife. They were the nicest people!! They gave me candy and treated me like a grand daughter. It wasn't as creepy as it probably sounds. 

Anyways, I'm kind of tired, but good for now. Everyone says that the jet lag hits you the second day. People are nice. The MTC is pretty small, but good. Most of the missionaries are going to the Alpine German speaking mission, except for a few that are heading to the London mission. 

It wasn't raining this morning when we landed and the sky was decently clear. I saw Ireland and Wales flying in. It doesn't feel like I am very far. It kind of just looks like the Pacific Northwest or the east coast with different kinds of trees. It was weird watching the cars on the wrong side of the road as I flew in. 

I think I will be happy here! It is a change, but it's good. It is weird hearing all the British accents.

Love ya!

Sister Hailee

Hailee saying good-bye at the airport.

Allison, Mom, Hailee, and Dad at the airport.
Hailee heading through security.
Allison and Hailee at the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment